Monday, January 15, 2018

Week 2 check in

I know I haven’t posted since last Monday. Getting back to routine kicked my tail, but I’ve been making progress. So let’s get to it.

The Whole30 diet is insane, but I haven’t had much trouble with it. After my big drop of 9.2 pounds from January 1st through January 8th, I dropped 2.4 pounds from last Monday to this morning. 11.6 pounds in 14 days isn’t bad at all!! Especially when my goal for that point was 4 pounds. 2 pounds per week. I’ve been drinking a lot of water daily, and ended up getting 101,465 steps last week. Not the best, but it was the first time over 100,000 since the end of November. This week may be a bit tougher on steps because we’re supposed to get a cold snap and possibly ice over the next couple of day, so walking the dog may not happen like I want.

The garage is my other goal for the month. Today had been and still is my main day of focus. I had forgotten that my wife was off of work today, and so she’ll be doing some things with the girls (and we’ll do some things together as a family), so that I can focus on the garage. The biggest thing for today is getting the boxes from Christmas broken down and in the recycling, and putting things back in the places that I had previously had them. That will make a huge difference and a big starting point to make progress.

So how about you? How are you doing 2 weeks in to the new year? Are you on track? Comment with how you’re doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you best store digital things part 2

Yesterday, I wrote about how to best store your digital documents. You can find that here . Today, the focus is going to be on pictures. Gon...